- This article is about the Red Dwarf event. For the Red Dwarf episode, see RD: Dimension Jump.
Dimension Jump is a roughly annual convention organized by the official Red Dwarf fan club. Attendees usually include the main cast members from the cult-favourite British television series as well as some of the crew and writers.
- Dimension Jump XV this 2008 convention was the 15th one held since the first event held in Northampton in 1992.
- Dimension Jump XIV was held 22-24 September 2007 at the Moat House Hotel in Peterborough, UK.
- The convention featured a "Gunmen of the Apocalypse" episode-based Western theme.
- Dimension Jump XIII was held 24-26 September 2006 at the Moat House Hotel in Peterborough, UK.
- This year's event featured actor Craig Charles marking the first time in eight years that he had made an appearance at Dimension Jump. Chris Barrie, Robert Llewellyn, Danny John-Jules, Norman Lovett, and Hattie Hayridge were among the other actors in attendance. Fan attendance was estimated at just over 200.
- Dimension Jump XII was held 26-28 August 2005 at the Moat House Hotel in Peterborough, UK.
- Dimension Jump XI was held 11-13 June 2004 at the Hotel Park Inn Bedford in Bedford, UK.
- The 2004 Dimension Jump event made news when a letter from Red Dwarf co-creator Doug Naylor was read to the attendees detailing the reasons that a then-anticipated theatrical version of the series had fallen through.
- Dimension Jump X was held 4-6 April 2003 at the Royal Court Hotel in Coventry, UK.
- Actors Chloë Annett, Chris Barrie, Danny John-Jules, Hattie Hayridge, Robert Llewellyn and Norman Lovett were the scheduled guests of honor for Dimension Jump X.
- Dimension Jump IX was held 22-24 March 2002 at the Royal Court Hotel in Coventry, UK.
- The official Red Dwarf website reported attendance of approximately 300 fans to the 2002 event.
- Dimension Jump 2K was held 10-12 November 2000 at the Heathrow Park Hotel.
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Dimension Jump (UK Convention). The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Tongue Tied, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|